CANADA’S LARGEST RIBFEST 50/50 RAFFLE
1. Ticket purchasers must be 18 years or older to enter the Canada’s Largest Ribfest 50/50 Raffle.
2. The following groups are prohibited from purchasing a ticket in the Canada’s Largest Ribfest 50/50 Raffle:
· Board members of Rotary Burlington Lakeshore
· Board members of Carpenter Hospice
· Employees of registered gaming suppliers
1. Tickets must be purchased in the province of Ontario.
2. Tickets may be purchased online at 5050rotary.com or at the following locations during sales hours:
· Spencer Smith Park – 1450 Lakeshore Road, Burlington ON
o August 30 – September 1, 2019 – 11:00am-10:00pm
o September 2, 2019 – 11:00am-6:00pm
3. Tickets will be available until 6:00pm on September 2, 2019.
4. Tickets can be purchased at the following bundle rates: three (3) for $10, 10 for $20, or 40 for $40.
1. A single ticket number will be selected by a Random Number Generation (RNG) system from all raffle numbers sold during the duration of the draw. The draw will be conducted at Spencer Smith Park, located at 1450 Lakeshore Road, Burlington, Ontario.
2. A single cash prize equal to 50% of all sales receipts will be awarded to the winner of the draw.
3. The winning ticket number will be posted to 5050rotary.com and will also be announced immediately following the completion of the draw on the west stage at Spencer Smith Park, along with the prize amount. The winner does not have to be present for the prize announcement to claim the lottery prize. The winner will also be contacted by phone.
4. Unclaimed prizes will be secured for a period of six (6) months following the close of the Lottery on September 2, 2019. Unclaimed prizes will be reported to, and a charitable allocation will be approved by, the Alcohol and Gaming Commission of Ontario.
5. The winner must provide their full name, address and phone number upon claiming their prize.
Alcohol and Gaming Commission of Ontario, LL#11070. Please play responsibly. ConnexOntario 1-866-531-2600 or visit connexontario.ca.